Wider Security Network (WISE) is a civil society network established in October 2015 that brings together Finnish NGOs and parliamentary groups, to work together to promote peacebuilding, crisis management and conflict prevention both nationally a
Registered in Zimbabwe on 30th August 2007, ROHR Zimbabwe was formed by a group of Zimbabweans in Zimbabwe and the UK for purposes of promoting a culture of human rights through community mobilization, capacity building and active responses to hum
In order to promote democracy, governance, and rule of law, AJO focuses on building and reforming institutions and individuals on governance including training and adoption of anti and counter corruption measures, anti-money laundering, financing
The Center for Justice and Peacebuilding (CJP) at EMU is an education, training and practice program.
The Emmanuel Ivorgba Foundation exists to end hunger and poverty in Africa, through investments in Education, support to social entrepreneurs and the development of tomorrow's leaders.
The Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies (Kroc School) at the University of San Diego is the global hub for peacebuilding and social innovation.
Smiles Africa International Youth Development Initiative (SAIYDI) is a non-profit civic platform of change makers committed to developed and empower young people, organizations, institutions and communities at the grassroots in the promotion of de
She Matters is a social enterprise with a mission to empower refugee women through employment.
Rwenzori Information Centres Network (RICNET) is an indigenous NGO in Uganda that uses innovative ways (ICT and social platforms) in promoting the human rights of social excluded communities and children in Uganda.
- PROMOTING PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE IN KENYA
- GPPAC member
CDA is an action research and advisory organization that bridges the gap between theory and practice to improve the effectiveness of peacebuilding, development, and humanitarian organizations, and responsible businesses working in fragile and conf
- The Learning Portal for Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DM&E) for Peacebuilding seeks the maturation and professionalization of peacebuilding evaluation. Peacebuilding professionals from a variety of backgrounds have highlighted the need to s
- GPPAC memberThe organization has a vision to be strong and dynamic in promoting the use of mediation and restorative justice applying Melanesian custom law, and sets its mission to empower people and community through the establishment of sustainable community j
- GPPAC memberThe Permanent Peace Movement (PPM) is an independent Lebanese, non-governmental organization (NGO) founded in 1989 at the height of the Lebanese civil war by a group of young university students unified by their common vision of the future and their
- The European Intercultural Forum e. V.
- GPPAC memberWorld Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. Inspired by our Christian values, we are dedicated to working with the world’s m
- GPPAC memberThe Life & Peace Institute (LPI) is an international and ecumenical centre that supports and promotes nonviolent approaches to conflict transformation through a combination of research and action that entails the strengthening of existing local c
- GPPAC memberFoundationfor Tolerance International (FTI) is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) working for the prevention and nonviolent resolution of conflict.
- Korea Peacebuilding Institute Northeast Asia Regional Peacebuilding Institue
The purpose of the Atrium Society Brave New Child Peace Museum is to create insight into the underlying structure of human conflict emanating from the primitive biological brain through creative illustrations and engaging dialogue so that the Yout